Past Keynote Presentations From:
|WITH PAST PARTICIPATION FROM|
Details of the 2017 event will be available soon. To get involved or nominate a speaker, please contact Cuba Opportunity Summit Founder Ben Greenzweig via email today.
Proposed presentations should reflect real-world experiences related to US businesses evaluation or execution of a Cuba market entry strategy. Industries and experiences can include, but are not limited to:
- Travel and Tourism
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Media & Entertainment
- Technology and Telecommunication
To stay updated, please fill out the form below:
| Pricing |
|Full Conference||$ 895||$ 995||$ 1295||$ 1495||$ 1695||$ 2095|
New for 2017! In response to all prior iterations of the Cuba Opportunity Summit selling out of attendee tickets due to limited capacity, for the 2017 event, we are pleased to announce a new tiered pricing structure that will enable you to register early, save money and avoid disappointment.
- Bring one peer (group of 2 in total) and everyone receives 10% off registration.
- Bring two peers (group of 3 in total) and everyone receives 15% off registration.
- Bring three peers or more (group of 4 in total) and everyone receives 15% off registration.
Additional registration discounts may be available if:
- Your company is a sponsor, you qualify for up to a 20% discount from the standard & onsite rate
- Your company is speaking, you qualify for up to a 15% discount from the standard & onsite rate
If you qualify for the above and do not have a promotion code to apply to your online registration, please contact email@example.com.
No two discounts can be combined. Please note that early registration discounts – if currently applicable – may be better value than some of the discount opportunities here, so please register today to secure the lowest price.
| REGISTER TODAY |
Since 2015, more than 700 corporate executives, investors, attorneys, academics, government representatives and experts have participated at a Knowledge@Wharton/Momentum Cuba portfolio event. BE A PART OF THE CONVERSATION.